Tuesday 16 April 2013

Who Would Be The Audience For Your Media Product?


Who Would Be The Audience For Your Media Product?

My magazine is based around the indie rock genre. Indie rock has been described as a' cult following of younger generation which is striving to be different from pop music'. There main music styles are British punk, Rock and Roll and Heavy Metal. My magazine is also not specifically for any gender as i feel that would limit my audience.
I have chosen to have my magazine focusing on young adults and teens because they are the  age groups who listen most to that genre of music. Another reason as well is because i am also within that age group, so i know what they like and want to see within a magazine. Also because i have an interested in this style of music myself as well.
I feel a typical indie rock fan would be into going to festivals, gigs, photography, being different and having a good time.  I also feel they would be very up to date with also the latest technology so would be on various different social medias such as :


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
  • Instgram 

Here is an image of Sky Ferreira i feel she matches the style of what i feel my readers will dress/ look like:

As you can she she has messy hair, ripped tights and looks so careless of what anyone thinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment