Tuesday 16 April 2013

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


In the creation of my magazine i used two main programs Indesign and Photoshop. Through the process of creating my magazine i have used these different programs to help create and improve my magazine.The whole time i was making my magazine i was posting updates on blogger as well as different types of research i had carried out. I also used a DSLR camera to take the the images for my magazine. I also used a scanner for getting my work onto blogger. 


Blogger

Blogger was the first thing that i made before my magazine. Here was were all of my research would be collected up and put into. This allowed me to post things then to go back and edit them as many times as possible. It also was useful in being able to look back at all the steps for making my magazine. Blogger is also useful as i can access it fast and easily for any computer.


                                                                                                                                   Indesign
Indesign was the main program i used. It is the bases of my whole magazine. Indesign is used in the professional world for creating there magazines. When i first started using indesign i found it hard to use, however as time and practise cam thing because easier and i started to find out all the different things i could do with it. It was very useful when it came to constructing my magazine as it allowed me to move things around freely and easily.



Photoshop 
Before adding my photos to my magazine i would need to edit some of them in photoshop first. for example if i needed to get rid of a background i would edit out. I also came in useful for sharpening up my photos as a few came up slightly out of focus. 






                                                                                              Camera
For all of my images i used a DSLR camera, i found this useful as it allowed me to take lots of different photos. It also was easy to upload photos from the camera to the computer.







Apple mac computer 
 All of my work was carried out on mac computers. This was good as everything was fast as it was all up to date software. I found it easy to use as well as i was used to using this software.  

No comments:

Post a Comment