Tuesday 16 April 2013

My Music Magazine Contents Page

My final Contents page

This is my final finished contents page for my magazine. I am very pleased with the outcome of it.
                             


                                                The Process Of Making My Front Cover
Before i started creating my contents page i wanted to look into other magazines to see what they have done. I looked at magazines such as MNE and Q for inspiration.

                          Step 1
The First step in creating my contents page was to get out the main template for my page. Getting a rough outline for where everything should be.
When creating this first step i needed to pick on a Contents title. I collected up my 3 favourite titles the selected one from the chosen list: 



         
                      Step 2
The next step was to start to add in my information. I need to take more photos which was to go on the cover. When taking my photos i need to make sure the linked with my genre and the theme of the article they where linked with.

                   Step 3
     After i had put all of my photos on the page i need to make sure i had all the things a contents page should include, such as links to my double page spread, other pages in the magazine and information that was on my front cover.
When writing the what else was in my magazine i need to make sure that it was all themed related or it would be unprofessional and not appeal to my selected target audience.

  When also creating my contents page i need to make sure all of my page reference numbers matched and linked up. To make sure i hadn't put the sam number twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment